SERVICES WE OFFER
Personalised Elderly Care to Suit Individual Needs
We provide the following forms of care:
- Nursing care
- Long stay Residential and Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
We also offer respite care facilities, so if you would like to use the service for a short period of time, whether as a one-off or from time to time as needed, we can accommodate you. This is an opportunity to give regular carers a break or to try out the home before making a final decision.
We specialise in addressing the needs of individuals who are elderly and/or suffering from dementia, providing a personalised care plan for every resident to ensure their particular needs are met in full.
We offer the provision of day care for residents who want some companionship and/or assistance with their personal care, whilst not being ready for residential care. This service can also help full-time carers to have a break and to perform important errands.
A Varied Range of Activities and Services
St Andrew’s isn’t just a lovely place for elderly people to stay. We have a lot more to offer. There is always something happening to entertain and involve our residents, to enrich their life with us.
All our residents enjoy:
- Well-balanced, nutritional meals with fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and home baked cakes with all personal preferences catered for
- Regular and varied activities and social programme, including day trips to attractions and events, exercise classes, games, bands and an annual summer fête. See a range of these activities and our weekly activities schedule on our Facebook page
- Use of our television, video and music facilities
- Unlimited broadband available throughout the home via WiFi
- Freedom for visitors to get involved with the home and contribute to the care and activities
- Personal laundry service
- Pets encouraged following discussion with management
- Taster days and weekend stays to try the home at no or minimal cost
We have an Activities Coordinator who provides a calendar of activities every week and ensures our activities are accessible for all our residents to enjoy. Families and friends are encouraged to be involved too if they wish.
Moving In Process
Once you have made the decision that you would like to come and join us, we will conduct an initial assessment to ensure that we fully understand your situation, what support you require, and how we can best provide the care you need. This assessment can be carried out at your own home, or in hospital, if required.
Once we know how we can best support you, you will then have the enjoyable task of selecting your room. Having confirmed and agreed the fees, we can complete the required paperwork the same day if necessary, and you can usually move in as soon as this is signed.
In accordance with the Jasmine Values we aim to be as upfront and transparent about all fees (current and future), terms and conditions as possible. We believe our standard terms and conditions are amongst the fairest in the industry, and we ensure they are signed primarily to reassure and protect our residents.